— Featured Work —
- Ray Tracer Art Short examination of an inaccurate ray tracer as a source of generative art.
- TPS: Terrain Generation Generating a 3D terrain utilizing layered Perlin Noise and Marching Cubes.
- TPS: Paths and Plots Finding decent looking pathways across varying terrain using flow fields.
- TPS: Foliage Using the Poisson-Disc algorithm to place grass and trees into a virtual world.
- TPS: Park Guest AI Utilizing flow fields as a means for pathfinding to support hundreds of agents at a time.
- Catan, Tablet Edition Highlighting some work on UI interactions and juice for a digital version of the popular board game.