THIS SITE IS OUTDATED
The content on this site is a little outdated. A new site is in the works! Feel free to browse the content here but check back soon for a new experience and more content.
- Crowds, Part 2
- Spatial Hashes
- Mondo Robot ★
- LiquidDeath.com ★
- Window Thing
- THROWBACK: Galaton
- Ray Tracer Art Short examination of an inaccurate ray tracer as a source of generative art.
- Serenity Forge ★
- TPS: Terrain Generation Generating a 3D terrain utilizing layered Perlin Noise and Marching Cubes.
- TPS: Paths and Plots Finding decent looking pathways across varying terrain using flow fields.
- TPS: Foliage Using the Poisson-Disc algorithm to place grass and trees into a virtual world.
- TPS: Park Guest AI Utilizing flow fields as a means for pathfinding to support hundreds of agents at a time.
- Catan, Tablet Edition Highlighting some work on UI interactions and juice for a digital version of the popular board game.
- Dynamic Splitscreen Using Voronoi-like partitions to create a shape-shifting splitscreen mechanic.
- Peg Solitaire ★
- Breadth-first Waves Using the breadth-first search algorithm to imitate travelling sound waves.
- Ray Casting Determining line of sight and messing with light beams in the process.
- Facing Challenges: Overloaded Users Exploring a core concept of 3D Minesweeper to prevent overwhelming players with information.
- RecBoard ★ Unofficial community event forum for the VR game RecRoom.
- 3D Minesweeper ★
- MultiNES ★
- mkl.ski Creating small pastebin and bit.ly clones for personal use.
- LOTHT: VR
- nES6 ★
- Gravity Assist
- Old Portfolio ★